“(Reuters) – Adding to mounting conservative criticism of a Securities and Exchange Commission rule that prohibits people who settle with the commission from thereafter denying the government’s allegations, the libertarian Cato Institute sued the SEC Wednesday in federal court in Washington, D.C., alleging that the SEC’s “gag rule” is unconstitutional.”
- Court Forces Rethink On Federal Sentencing Guidance
- Plaintiff’s Emergency Motion for a Temporary Restraining Order and Preliminary Injunction
- Complaint, Shipp v. U.S. Bureau of Prisons
- INSIGHT: Theft by Police Officers Is Unconstitutional, Right?
- NCLA Demands that Bureau of Prisons Follow the Law in Recalculating Prison Sentences for Thousands in Custody