“Clark Aposhian of the Utah Shooting Sports Council filed a federal lawsuit alleging that the ban on bump stocks announced last month by the Trump administration is unconstitutional . . .”
- Court Forces Rethink On Federal Sentencing Guidance
- Plaintiff’s Emergency Motion for a Temporary Restraining Order and Preliminary Injunction
- Complaint, Shipp v. U.S. Bureau of Prisons
- INSIGHT: Theft by Police Officers Is Unconstitutional, Right?
- NCLA Demands that Bureau of Prisons Follow the Law in Recalculating Prison Sentences for Thousands in Custody