Jenin Younes is Litigation Counsel for the New Civil Liberties Alliance. Having always been a passionate advocate for individual liberties, Jenin spent the first part of her career as an appellate public defender, providing representation to indigent clients convicted of criminal offenses in New York City. In this capacity, she briefed and argued countless appeals in New York’s Appellate Division, Second Department, and several cases in the New York State Court of Appeals. She also represented individuals at civil hearings in trial court.
After witnessing governments throughout the nation violate human rights and civil liberties in an ostensible effort to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, Jenin became active in fighting against lockdowns and related policies. She has published numerous essays on the subject with the American Institute for Economic Research.
Jenin holds a B.A. from Cornell University and a J.D. from New York University School of Law.
- The White House Covid Censorship Machine
- The U.S. Government’s Vast New Privatized Censorship Regime
- Kamala Harris’ Free Speech Task Force
- Unchecked by Courts, Government Censorship of Social Media Platforms Will Prove Fatal to Free Speech in Digital Age
- Under Biden, Government Forces Social Media Companies to Censor Americans
- The Federal Government Forces Social Media Companies to Censor Americans
- Natural Immunity Denialism Responsible for Needless COVID-19 Discrimination, Job Losses
- The Federal Contractor Vaccine Mandate Is Unlawful, Too
- Mandates Are About Political Control, Not Health
- Are COVID Vaccine Mandates for Kids Legal?
- Forced Covid Vaccination for Kids Is Unlawful
- MSU Shot Mandate Tramples Liberty
- Governor Cuomo’s Unconstitutional Vaccine Passport Program